Sunday, October 16, 2011

LPAPA Invitational - Sunday

My wife, Kristin and me at Saturday evenings Collectors  Soiree at the Laguna Art Museum
 Today, the 13th Annual Laguna Plein Air Painting Invitational concluded with the public show and art sale at the Laguna Art Museum.  My paintings "Wednesday Morning, Ocean Avenue" and "Top of the World Cottage" have new homes this evening in addition to the painting I completed at last weeks Quick-Draw event in Heisler Park.  I am honored to have participated in this world class art invitational and cannot say enough about the exceptional way the entire event was orchestrated by Rosemary Swimm, Sarah Strozza and the rest of the Laguna Museum and LPAPA staff.  A special thanks to Sande and Richard Schwarzstein who were kind enough to be my hosts in Laguna Beach for the week.



With Sande and Richard Schwarzstein, my host family for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success at the Invitational!