Sunday, March 11, 2012

Artistic Eden III Reception

Last night, my wife and I attended the private reception for the Contemporary Masters: Artistic Eden III invitational at the Pasadena Museum of History.  The show features exceptional paintings by 43 nationally recognized artists, along with a special exhibition of historic artwork by Sam Hyde Harris. I am honored to have two of my paintings (San Rafael Avenue bridge and Afternoon Matinee) included in the show.  It was great talking with friends and fellow painters Amanda Fish, Larry Bates and Rick Delanty who also have works in the show.

3 comments:

Randy Saffle said...

Sometimes I look at a Blog image and don't really notice exact sizes of the work. I liked both of these paintings already, but they REALLY look nice framed and seeing how large they actually are. Look great!

Dan Graziano said...

Thanks for your comment Randy. I take it you went to the show and saw my actual paintings. There is nothing like seeing and experiencing an actual work, rather than the digital image.

Randy Saffle said...

No such luck. I would have loved to see them in person. I was appreciating them from your gallery photos.