Thursday, May 31, 2012

Southwest Art Magazine article

I am very proud to have been selected by the prestigious Southwest Art Magazine as an Artist To Watch in their current June issue.  The article - written wonderfully by Bonnie Gangelhoff- includes an image of my painting "Locked", which was the subject of a previous blog post here and also included in LPAPA's recent "Less Is More" juried show at the Randy Higbee Gallery.  The issue's feature article highlights the work of Tim Horn - an artist whose work I have admired for a long time (I own two of his paintings) and who I had the pleasure of taking a workshop from in the scenic Northern California town of Tomales.

To be recognized by Southwest Arts Magazine represents a huge milestone for me personally and will also be great news for the galleries which represent my work as well as my collectors.


No comments: